- Protein-Protein interactions in electrolytes solutions. Effect of salt, pH, salt type, and macromolecular density.
- Cellulose solvation in aqueous media.
- Protein-surface adsorption
- Ion-specific effects
- Ion-binding to biomolecules
- Anisotropic interactions between macromolecules and in liquids
- Simulation techniques such as MC/MD
- Professor, Theoretical Chemistry, Lund University, 2018-present
- Associate Professor, Theoretical Chemistry, Lund University, 2012-2018
- Docent in Chemistry, 2012
- Assistant Professor, Theoretical Chemistry, Lund University, 2008-2012
- EMBO postdoctoral fellow at the Academy of Sciences of the Czech Republic, 2007-2008. Host: Pavel Jungwirth.
- PhD in Biophysical Chemistry, Lund University 2007
- M.Sc. in Inorganic and Environmental Chemistry, University of Copenhagen, 2001